Saturday, November 1, 2008

6-9 AM


I wrote the entire post below about the 3 hours a day that he is fussy. I should note that he isn't fussy that entire time, but if he is going to be fussy it'll be then! On the other end of the spectrum, he has his 'happy time'. this doesn't mean he's only happy during these 3 hours, but that he is ALL SMILES for the majority of this time! He wakes up in the morning smiling at his parents and ready to tell us all about his sweet dreams! John and I have grown to love 6:00am! He is so adorable and will sit for a good hour talking with us. We love to spend that time in the bed enjoying a cup of coffee and him propped up on pillows between us. The only down side to this is that I can't manage to get ready in the mornings as I am afraid I'll miss the next big smile or even the slightest "coo". Hence, I have yet to make it to work before 9:00am! :) He is absolutely the most expressive and adorable baby. We love watching him grow and learn to communicate with us! So, if you call during these hours and I don't answer, it's not because he's fussing... it's because I'm busy starring in amazement at my son.

No comments: