
Well we had our latest ultrasound today! They found a issue with his left kidney 11 weeks ago and wanted to check on it today. Everything looked great with that and the issue has completely resolved! The big shock was that we found out that he's breeched! What I've been feeling for weeks above my belly button was not a butt, but his head! I've been seen by 2 different doctors 3 different times and they've all told me his head was down! So needless to say, we were very surprised to find out he wasn't in the right position! I decided I'm going to start standing on my head a few minutes every day! :) That should help him flip. According to the doctor today we have a 50/50 chance that he'll flip. Obviously, the longer it goes, the less likely it is that he'll flip (because there's so little room). I'm focusing on the positive and thinking he's going to flip! If not, we'll be looking at having a C-section. His current weight is approximately 5 lbs 10 oz. That is in the 61 percentile for his age! Last time he was in the 76th percentile, so he slowed down a bit. I'm ok with that because I was a little nervous about having a 10 lb baby! The pictures from today aren't that great because the umbilical cord was in front of his face. We could tell that he does have a lot of hair. You all guessed it, and the old wive's tale proved true! He has tons of it! Other than that, nothing new to report! We'll keep you posted on what else is new and when he finally flips! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment