Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Flip floppin'!

We're getting closer and closer! As I mentioned in my last post, our lil' guy was breeched. I've been focusing lots of energy on him flipping! Well, on Monday night I believe he flipped! I was in the bath and noticed that he got the hiccups. However, they were on the "underside" of my belly instead of the top part near my ribs. Since then I have a lot more pushing against my ribs and it isn't very comfortable! I decided that the large hard item that moves above my belly button is a leg/knee. John felt it last night and agreed that it didn't feel like his head (which is what used to be there). SOOOO we're hoping that he flipped. We should find out tomorrow if that's the case!

On a lighter note- my little "ticker" up top moved to the 9th month!!! The last little box on the timeline! YAY! The nursery is almost all the way done, and I'll be working on packing the hospital bag tonight. Now that we're all situated, maybe he'll make an early appearance! :) (Fingers crossed!!!)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Ahhh! It's getting closer. I'm SO excited for you. I LOVE reading your updates! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.