Saturday, July 26, 2008

Nursery Update!



We're making progress on the nursery! We FINALLY finished the chair rail and all the final paint touch-ups! We have ordered our rocker and ottoman and hope it will be here next week! (The large open area by the window is where it will sit!) We also have to work on wall hangings. We'll have a wall collage of photos over the crib, but we'll wait until after he's here to fill the frames! After that we're about done! I'm in full "nesting" mode now and want to organize and clean everything! His closet is my latest victim... we have lots of cute clothes and all sorts of baby things to organize!

John has been incredibly supportive and patient this week as my nesting urges have increased and my sleep has decreased... thus causing a not so good mood! My expanding belly is starting to really get in the way while I'm sleeping! I can't get comfortable and my back has been killing me! So, he did some research and found this pillow to help me out! It's called a Bumpil and is a pregnancy body pillow and then some! (I didn't want to spend money on a body pillow because I only will use it for a few more weeks!) This one can be used after the baby gets here as well! It is great! What a guy, huh? :)

No comments: