Friday, August 15, 2008
Heads up
Well, yesterday we went to the doctor for our 35 week visit. I begged for an ultrasound to check his position and he's still in breech presentation (heads up). So, we're now making some decisions about what's next. We have the option of doing an external cephalic version (ECV) where they would try to turn him physically from the outside. We'd do this at the hospital and I'd have a spinal, etc. Otherwise, we will probably schedule the c-section. There is always the possibility that he'll flip on his own, but by now it is very rare. In addition to that, we're also working on switching doctors so we can deliver at Durham Regional. Hopefully I'll be able to talk to the new doctors today and I'll have an update on our decision this afternoon! We'll keep you posted. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment