Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Getting adjusted....
I suppose I need to give you all an update! We decided to not undergo the ECV procedure. The risk was too high and the low success rate didn't justify the risk in our opinion. I had pretty much accepted that I was going to have a c-section. Then this weekend my cousin and her husband came to visit. (She's 24 weeks pregnant). Her husband is studying chiropractic and told me that all I needed was a chiropractor who did the Webster technique. Lucky for us, there is a highly qualified one in Raleigh! I scheduled an appointment yesterday and mom and I went to check it out. It was incredible! There is so much to it! So she "adjusted" me and gave some recommendations to help him flip. I will go every day this week before my doctor's appointment on Friday. I'm very hopeful that he'll flip by then. There was a LOT of movement last night and he rotated a good bit (his head went from 12:00 to 9:00 if you can visualize that). I'm not sure where everything is now, but it does seem like she did something to help him move. She has a 85-90% success rate with this! That is much better than the 60% with ECV! And there are no risks to the baby or me! So say some prayers for us! I am thinking positive and praying for good news on Friday! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment