An update- finally! Honestly, there hasn't been much to update! I have been feeling pretty good. I've had a little bit of a problem with sinus headaches and allergies mainly because I can't take anything (well anything that works for me)! I didn't even think that my belly had changed that much! But then I took my 10 week, 1 day picture here, and whoa! I knew I was growing, but didn't think it was as defined as it looks in the picture. I broke down yesterday and wore a maternity top for the first time! I realized last night that I've definately got a bit of bump. I discovered this because I wear a camisole under almost everything when it's cold. Well, last night I showed John what was going on (and driving me nuts all day)... the cami had creeped up over my bump and I looked like one of those men with a beer gut and a mid-drift top! HAHA. Luckily, I can still fit in my jeans! However, I had to break down and unbutton my work jeans the other day when I went out to the field with John! We both got a kick out of it. The hormones are in full gear and I cry at the drop of a hat. Of course, there are about 50 new country songs that are about little girls, babies, daddies, etc etc. It's totally cliche but I cry at the Kleenex commercials too! I guess I'll admit to having mood swings... John will say I definately do! We have a lot going on though so i just attribute it to that. :) So that's all the news I have. We have our next appointment in a little less than two weeks, so of course I'll give you an update then!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Ok, finally an update! :)
An update- finally! Honestly, there hasn't been much to update! I have been feeling pretty good. I've had a little bit of a problem with sinus headaches and allergies mainly because I can't take anything (well anything that works for me)! I didn't even think that my belly had changed that much! But then I took my 10 week, 1 day picture here, and whoa! I knew I was growing, but didn't think it was as defined as it looks in the picture. I broke down yesterday and wore a maternity top for the first time! I realized last night that I've definately got a bit of bump. I discovered this because I wear a camisole under almost everything when it's cold. Well, last night I showed John what was going on (and driving me nuts all day)... the cami had creeped up over my bump and I looked like one of those men with a beer gut and a mid-drift top! HAHA. Luckily, I can still fit in my jeans! However, I had to break down and unbutton my work jeans the other day when I went out to the field with John! We both got a kick out of it. The hormones are in full gear and I cry at the drop of a hat. Of course, there are about 50 new country songs that are about little girls, babies, daddies, etc etc. It's totally cliche but I cry at the Kleenex commercials too! I guess I'll admit to having mood swings... John will say I definately do! We have a lot going on though so i just attribute it to that. :) So that's all the news I have. We have our next appointment in a little less than two weeks, so of course I'll give you an update then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment