Saturday, January 26, 2008

Oh my... the beginning of a bump!




Well... I went shopping this afternoon because my one pair of nice jeans don't seem to fit anymore! I have only gained 2 lbs since I found out I was pregnant (not bad, considering that my weight fluctuates all the time by at least 4 lbs). However, I'm convinced now that those 2 lbs are definately baby lbs! I won't publicly say what size jean I had to purchase today... it was a very scary number! Pregnant or not, leaving the fitting room with a size up never feels great. So I left, came home and checked myself out in the mirror. Low and behold... there is the beginning of a bump! It is definately there. I seem to get bigger as the day goes by... don't ask me why! If someone would have told me 5-10 years ago that I'd be posting pics of my growing midsection on the internet, I would have laughed! But here they are... the first belly pics!

No comments: