Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Dr. visit today
Well today we had our second doctor's visit. John and I both assumed that they'd do an ultrasound, but they did not. Kinda a bummer. The nurse checked the heartbeat and it was a strong 160 still. According to their scale today I only gained 1 lb! That was exciting! I think it's more like 4 but oh well! I have to say that as excited as we are about going back to NC, we will certainly miss my doctor! He is honestly one of the most compassionate and caring men I've ever met. That is especially rare in the medical profession these days! He sits and talks to us at least 10 minutes every single time. The entire office is sad to see us leave and I think they will make us sign an agreement to send updates and pictures from NC at our last appointment! :) He discussed our plans to move and the timeline of appointments around it and I think we have it worked out! We go for our last visit with him on March 20th and we WILL have a sonogram that day. With any luck we may be able to find out the sex on that day! (I'll be 1 day away from 15 weeks at that point) The nurse told me today that some of my symptoms are leaning towards a boy and I really feel like it's a boy. JOhn said he's certain of one thing- it's either a boy or a girl. Haha- funny guy. We'll see eventually I suppose! So that's that! I didn't take a belly pic this week, but I will on Saturday! I'm almost done with my first trimester... hard to believe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment