



I've resisted the urge to even look at anything baby related until I got a little farther along. Why I chose to do this today, I have no idea! I'm kinda glad I did though because it is much more challenging than you'd think to find baby bedding that I like! I'm very picky when it comes to this stuff. Since we don't know what we're having yet, I looked at both boy and girl. There is a lot of selections I like with boy bedding so that's not as hard. But my main thing with girl bedding is that I don't want pink! And EVERYTHING is pink! I love green and I'd love to have a girly green nursery! Easier said than done. I found one or two that I like, but alas they are outrageously priced! SOOO looks like I have a lot of bargain hunting to do once the time comes, or I'll be making the baby's bedding myself! So, I thought I'd share a few that I do like and what direction I'm going in! I want green and navy blue probably if we have a boy. I may consider navy blue and pink if we have a girl, otherwise I do like the green and black or green and white ones pictured above. I just want something more classy and sophisticated! :) And I LOVE the printed wall saying idea. I'm not sure what quote I'd use, but the one pictured is pretty neat.
No comments:
Post a Comment