So the countdown has begun... March 28th is our next doctor's appointment and our SONOGRAM! We'll find out if Truman gets a baby brother or sister! Here are a few things to ponder if you are making a guess at things...
According to "the pencil test" which has so far had a 100% success rate, I'm supposed to have a girl. According to Truman, I'm having a girl. Random strangers have guessed I was having a girl. However, my husband thinks it's a boy. This pregnancy has been fairly easy and nothing really points in one direction or the other. I'm carrying a little different than I did Truman, but that may have to do with the "leftover" fat I have on me from Truman! Cravings have been for sweet things and fruit so far. So, seeing as how I'm kinda hoping for a girl, it's more than likely a boy! Haha. Only time will tell... feel free to offer your guesses!
Today's appointment went well and I haven't gained as much weight as I thought I had (yay!). The baby's heart rate sounded great and it is moving a lot, but I still can't really feel it. I've had issues with blacking out and fainting the last few weeks. I discovered yesterday in the middle of Body Pump that when my heart rate goes up, I start to black out. Dr. Gross explained that this is normal because of issues with blood flow. I didn't have that with Truman but then again I didn't work out as much either! So, I was relieved it was fairly common and nothing to worry about. I'll probably take a break from cardio classes for a few months though! Other than that, all is well with mommy and baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment