
Christmas is truly special for us this year! We have received the best gift in our little miracle! He is so much fun to watch these days! He is laughing and exploring more and more! He has found his feet and is dying to figure out how to get his hands to reach them! :) As much fun as he is now, we keep saying "this time next year he will be so much fun!". We went last week and got his first Christmas picture with Santa Claus. I thought he might cry but he just sat and looked at us with a funny expression on his face. Don't you wonder what he thinks of all of this!? I have several cute pictures of him at various holiday events but our computer is temporarily out of service so those will have to be posted later! I have this one adorable picture which will have to hold you over until then (Marta!). We hope you all have a great Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment