Truman arrived at 10:50 am! He's a healthy 8 pound, 5 oz 20 inch long baby! He is a very calm baby and very expressive! Alli is recovering and doing fine! More details to come!
O'h he looks so sweet. Just like his daddy. (?) We are so happy for both of you. I hope ya'll have gone home by now. I would love to hear him, our new number is 432-689-0575, whenever you get a chance. Love you both, Pennie & Todd
4 comments:
Alli-
CONGRATS on your new baby!!
Megan
John and Alli-
He is adorable! Congrats! :)
Rebekah
Absolutely adorable! Congrats!
O'h he looks so sweet. Just like his daddy. (?) We are so happy for both of you. I hope ya'll have gone home by now. I would love to hear him, our new number is 432-689-0575, whenever you get a chance.
Love you both,
Pennie & Todd
Post a Comment