We're here and getting hooked up and prepped! So far we're on schedule for 10:30! Hopefully we'll have pics up this evening of Truman Andrew Moore! Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, and messages! Love, Alli and JOhn
Hey Alli - I can't wait to see pictures! Sorry about yesterday mornings phone call! Of course I get my days mixed up, but I hope you know it counts for today as well! I know everything is going to go great and I can't wait to see your update later today! And by the way you are showing your true blue Meredith colors taking your laptop with you!!
3 comments:
YAY!!!! I can't wait! I'm praying for you and little Truman! Can't wait to see pics! Love you
Hey Alli - I can't wait to see pictures! Sorry about yesterday mornings phone call! Of course I get my days mixed up, but I hope you know it counts for today as well! I know everything is going to go great and I can't wait to see your update later today! And by the way you are showing your true blue Meredith colors taking your laptop with you!!
HAPPY BABY DAY!!! I hope all is well and I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment