Wednesday, September 17, 2008
FINALLY... more pics and an update!
So I did this montage, but can't figure out how to resize the pics mom took and it cuts them out! So, until I figure it out, I hope you can enjoy what pictures you can see!
Life with Truman is wonderful. John and I constantly look at each other in amazement that we made this perfect little being! We had some struggles with nursing, but have gotten that handled and we're doing great now! He has a great little personality and loves to have "talks" with people (especially his Daddy and "Smoochies" (my mom)). I'm recovering well. I feel pretty good so I have to make sure I don't overdo it! Of course I'm adapting to life as a mom... and the constant worry! Combine that with the surge of hormones and you can pretty much get me to cry at the drop of a hat! Most of the time though, its happy tears as I reflect on how much I love my son and my husband. Speaking of, John is an absolutely amazing daddy! He is a natural at changing diapers, burping and playing with Truman! He also has been a great support to me as I've recovered! Everyone says that a baby will change your lives forever, and it is so true. Having Truman has brought so much love into our lives, and I have a whole new love for my husband that I never thought I'd have! Ok well now I can't see the screen because I'm crying again so I'll sign off for now! Thank you to everyone for your comments, calls, well wishes, thoughts and prayers! We are so blessed to have so many people supporting our journey through parenthood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Alli, he is absolutely adorable and clearly surrounded by love. I hope that things continue to go well and God continues to bless your lives. Congrats again!...Emily
Post a Comment