Friday, July 18, 2008

A new belly pic!




My belly feels huge! It really isn't that big though. This pic was taken at 31 weeks! I am starting to feel a little less comfortable these days! I actually went to the doctor this week because something felt funny. Come to find out, his head had just lowered and that's new. I was feeling a lot of pressure and that's why! AND... that's great news because we know he's in a good position for when he does make his appearance! :) He is far from "settling down" in there though and moves quite a bit. He has this new little dance he does with his butt, which is about 2 inches above my belly button. I swear he's in there wiggling his butt at me! He still gets the hiccups about 4-6 times a day! That's just plain annoying now. Other than that, we're just moving right on along. It won't be long now and we'll be holding our sweet boy in our arms! We can't wait! :)

1 comment:

Megan J said...

Alli,

Saw your blog link on your facebook page and decided to check it out. Your belly is too cute. My nephew was actually born yesterday. You can see pictures of him on my blog. This is an amazing time- enjoy every moment!
Megan