Monday, May 12, 2008

Ultrasound day!!!





So, here they are... NEW PICS! We had an anatomy scan at Duke today to check everything out, get some measurements, and confirm the sex of the baby. He was not exactly cooperative with some of the measurements! He would not move his head for the poor doctors and nurses! Finally after 3 trips to the bathroom (my bladder was squishing him), plenty of poking and shaking, 2 nurses and a doctor, they got what they needed! We did confirm that it is a BOY! There is no doubting it (see 3rd pic). We also got a good 3D shot of his face. Just after looking at the profile shots, we commented on his large nose. The nurse said she's never seen one quite that large!!! As you can see in the 3D pic, it is pretty large... but absolutely adorable! I never really liked the 3D ultrasound photos, and didn't plan on getting one. But now that I have it, I'm thrilled. We are both just so excited! I did get to see him while he was moving around and I discovered that what I feel isn't as much kicks, as it is jabs from his elbows and arms. It was pretty funny. He already has so much personality! We just can't wait to meet him in a few months! :) It really won't be too much longer! WOW!

No comments: