As you can see, the baby had a major growth spurt this week. Starting Monday I was constantly starving and ate more than I've ever been able to eat! It was evident by Tuesday what was going on. My belly was itching and suddenly even my jeans were feeling way snug. So, all the sudden there was a major change in the shape of my belly! I went to the bank to do some paperwork for our house (yes, we finally got one!) and the girls in there all commented on how last week I didn't even look pregnant, and how now I was definately showing! John keeps rubbing it like I'm Budda or something, but I can understand why... I'm quite fascinated with it myself. Our little bean is in there growing and moving around like crazy! John got to feel him kick on Thursday and the little guy made sure he felt it this time! It was very cool! Well, that's it for now!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
New belly pic!
As you can see, the baby had a major growth spurt this week. Starting Monday I was constantly starving and ate more than I've ever been able to eat! It was evident by Tuesday what was going on. My belly was itching and suddenly even my jeans were feeling way snug. So, all the sudden there was a major change in the shape of my belly! I went to the bank to do some paperwork for our house (yes, we finally got one!) and the girls in there all commented on how last week I didn't even look pregnant, and how now I was definately showing! John keeps rubbing it like I'm Budda or something, but I can understand why... I'm quite fascinated with it myself. Our little bean is in there growing and moving around like crazy! John got to feel him kick on Thursday and the little guy made sure he felt it this time! It was very cool! Well, that's it for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Alli,
I'm so excited for you guys. I saw the link to your blog on your facebook page and I had to check it out. I am so glad that the pregnancy is going well for you. My sister just had another baby in January, they're so much fun! I'm going to have one eventually, but I'll probably wait util after grad school. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and congrats!
Emily
Post a Comment