Thursday, March 20, 2008

IT'S A...........




BOY!!! Ok, it is still very early and it is possible the "girl parts" are still slightly swollen and look like a boy. HOWEVER, the ultrasound tech was sure that it had to be a boy! It didn't look like swollen girl parts, it definately looked like a lil' boy w/ all three components showing!!! I probably won't go buying anything yet (ok, if I do, I'll make sure I can still return it... just incase it changes at the next appt on May 2nd). But we will probably start calling "it" "him"! We are both so incredibly excited! It was so cool watching him jump around, suck his thumb, etc. AMAZING! As you can see, he's healthy and looks to be a little big for his "age" (big suprise!). The first one is the profile picture, the second is the "alien" shot where it is his face looking at us. And the third is his boy parts in all their glory! :)

No comments: