I posted last week about the bedding and nursery ideas I liked. Now I'm a little worried that everyone thinks I picked out the colors and the bedding. I haven't decided on anything for sure! I could easily change my mind and I'm waiting until we decide on where we're going to live and what we're going to have. I just didn't want people to think it was set in stone or purchase anything because I haven't decided yet! Don't worry though, when I do decide for sure I will certainly let you know and I will register for the specific items we want! :) It's just a little early for that now... and I was just trying to give you all a glimpse of some of my ideas for the nursery! Sorry if I confused anyone!
Ok, that's all I had for today! I'm off to go do some packing and organizing! Only 2 weeks until I leave for NC! Aaah!
No comments:
Post a Comment