So it looks like I'm going to have to take a break from doing the grocery shopping! As I mentioned before, I've had a little nausea. For some reason, it's only in the afternoons (about 2:00 to be exact). I haven't actually gotten sick, but I've gotten close... both times at Wal-Mart. Today I went to get our regular weekly groceries. I went a few days ago to restock the pantry and fridge, etc. My super sensitive sense of smell does not help the situation. I can smell EVERYTHING and everything grosses me out! The smell of bread almost made me gag! So, after today's incident, (where I literally grabbed an extra bag for fear that I wouldn't make it to the car without puking!) I'm handing over the major grocery shopping! Lucky for me, Debbie visits Wal-Mart about twice a week and was happy to volunteer to take my list too! :) Thank heavens! I can only imagine what John would come home with if I sent him! HA!
We are now in the 6th week! All the books say that this is the week when the morning sickness starts. I'm prepared for the worst, but hoping it doesn't happen! I am feeling fine other than those few instances (yes, i'm taking care of myself!)! We are counting down 'til our doctor's appointment. Very anxious for that! We'll certainly post after that if not sooner!
No comments:
Post a Comment